Terms Of Service
Scroll Down to read & agree to our terms before
purchasing or connecting.
These are the terms of service
that you must read, acknowledge and agree to before both purchasing and
connecting to our support services
(& complimentary VPN accounts
(Please Note In this agreement, the term “You” means you the “User”, and the term “We” or “Our” means ‘Privatrax Limited’, its owners, employees, agents, and any others involved with ‘Privatrax Limited’.)
1. You must be 18 years old or older to use ‘Privatrax Limited’ support services (both paid & complimentary services offered).
2. We are obliged to take all measures to provide services to you with minimum downtime. (99.9% usual server uptime)
3. The information you provide when you purchase, connect and use the
service, have access only
to employees of ‘Privatrax Limited’ and payment processing supplier (PayPal).
Your information may be used only by us to provide our services to you. We
respect your privacy and will not share its third person (we adhere to 1998
United Kingdom Data Protection Act).
The only exception to this would be due to an official request from a UK law enforcement agency.
3. Any user information given to us by yourself will not be shared to any other body and will only be accessed by 'Privatrax Limited' and our current payment processing supplier 'PayPal' when relevant. The only exception to this will be in the case of an official request from a United Kingdom court or law enforcement agency. We adhere to the standard workings of the United Kingdom Date Protection Act of 1988.
4. Your are solely responsible for all activities involving your account. If you share your account login information and access to our service with any other person, you will ultimately be responsible for their use of our service.
4. You will agree to receive newsletter from 'Privatrax Limited' by electronic mail when you are an active customer of 'Privatrax Limited'. If you cease to be a customer of 'Privatrax Limited', we may contact you in the future, however this contact will cease if you opt to unsubscribe to our electronic mailings.
5. When connected to any Virtual Private Network or Internet Proxy services offered by 'Privatrax Limited', you will respect the copyright laws of the sovereign state country where you are currently residing. 'Privatrax Limited' hold absolutely no responsibility for any potential breaches of local law or misuse of intellectual property or copyright within that sovereign state country. We ask that you observe and adhere to the Berne convention act (1896).
3. You will respect the copyright laws of both the country you are in and the country of the VPN server that you are connected to. ‘Privatrax Limited’ holds no responsibility for infringements of this.
4. You agree that you will not run any resource intensive programs that will interfere in the usage of our services by our users. You agree that you will not hog the bandwidth of our servers. We reserve the right limit bandwidth of your account if your use is overly excessive in usage.
5. You agree that services offered to are an “as is” basis, with no warranties whatsoever. We are not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, inconveniences, or whatsoever damages, or loss of profit that may arise from the use of our services.
6. We cannot and do not guarantee the speed of our services. We also cannot and do not guarantee that you will have uninterrupted services. We have no control and cannot guarantee on how the internet will perform in your area. We are not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, inconveniences, or whatsoever damages, or loss of profit that may arise from the use of our services. (We do however have a server uptime of 99.9% and our Virtual Private Network servers are more than fast enough in connection speeds for video streaming on most standard broadband speeds worldwide. NOTE: Although we offer good speeds for connection, if you are for example in Australia and connecting via a 2-5MB internet connection and pinging via a VPN server in the United Kingdom, you may experience a slight loss in speed which may cause video buffering issues).
7. We are not in any shape or form liable for damages of any sort (realised or unrealised) resulting from the use of, or through the use of, or arising from the use of, or the inability to use the ‘Privatrax Limited’ services pertaining to any registered user. In any event, ‘Privatrax Limited’ shall never be liable for any monetary damages beyond what the user paid to ‘Privatrax Limited’.
8. Log files stored on our servers are only used for monitoring server performance, identifying software bugs, identifying any potential security breaches, and for the purpose of identifying abusive users. The log files are not used for monitoring or censoring your internet activities. We respect your privacy and are not interest in monitoring your browsing history.
9. You agree
i. You will not to pay for the service from a stolen credit card, hacked PayPal or 2Checkout account..
ii. You will not use our services to hack or attack other computers, servers, or networks on the internet and that you will not hack our servers or resources. Under the laws of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
iii. You will not use our services to scan (eg. port scanning, running proxy hunters) or break into other computers, servers, or networks on the internet.
iv. You will not use our services to transmit viruses/trojans/worms, etc. to other computers on the internet.
v. You will not to use our services for receiving and the distribution of
pirated copyright materials,
such as, but not limited to Pirated DVDs, Pirated CDs, Pirated Software. This includes, but is not limited to the following: The trading, selling, bartering, sharing, transmitting or receiving, of such materials.
vi. You will not use our services to send out unsolicited or fraudulent
materials. This includes,
but not limited to the following: Sending unsolicited emails (ie SPAM mail), mass-marketing mails
(even they are in a opt-in list), hate mail, unsolicited instant messages, unsolicited SMS, or identity theft or scam related materials, etc.
vii. You will not use
our services to engage in illegal pornographic activities of any sort which
breach the laws of the United Kingdom of Great Britian and Noerthen Ireland.
This includes, but not limited to trading, bartering, selling, transmitting pornography to others,
or receiving the materials from others, etc.
viii. You will not promote or encourage criminal or terrorist activities of any sort.
ix. You will not use our services to threaten or harass others.
x. You will not use our services for any type of criminal activities.
10. We reserve the right terminate your account without notice or refund if we receive any complaints about your activities from other users, servers, companies or internet service providers.
11. If you violate any of our terms, we reserve the right to terminate your service without any advance warning or notification. No refunds or will be given.
12. If you violate any of our terms that involve criminal activities, you will forfeit all the privacy and confidentiality privileges that our service provides. No refunds or will be given.
13. General Terms
All Users of this Service shall be governed by English law controlled by the Government of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
NOTICE: We remind you that we hold no responsibility or liability to the Internet services that you access when connected to any Virtual Private Network or Proxy server provided by 'Privatrax Limited'. We recommend that you take reasonable steps to obtain a valid Television License if you wish to access Television and radio services that require this. It is solely your responsibility to obtain permissions for accessing any websites and applications from any country other than the one that you currently reside in.
14. You May NOT apply for an account with us if you are residing in Afghanistan, North Korea or Nigeria.
15. When connected to our TV service, you will not have Peer-to-Peer (p2p) applications (such as Bit Torrent) running, unless connected to our Swedish P2P server. Abuse of this will lead to account suspension without any refund.
16. Do not download copy written material on any of our servers (including Swedish) unless you have permission to do so. If we receive a copyright infringement notice from any of our data centres, we reserve the right to suspend any services both paid and complimentary that you have with us.
17. Acknowledge that ‘Privatrax Limited’ accepts no responsibility over the connection to third party websites and services and cannot guarantee the successful use of any Geographically restricted website or media service. (Our support team will give unbiased advice on how best to use Virtual Private Network and Internet Proxy service).
18. (We offer a refund within the first 24 hours of purchase and may cease this offer at any time in the future if we choose to) General Refunds after purchase will only be given if there is a fault with our support service, we have the capability of testing your account on one of our test machines on PC, Mac, Ubuntu & iPhone/Pad. If we find that this service is working fine with us, but the fault lies with your own connection (possible firewall problems your end), then you will not be liable for any refund. You may cancel your subscription with PayPal at any time to prevent any further payments from going out. No refunds will be made due to the buffering of video playback on websites when connected to our VPN servers, always check you have sufficient broadband internet speeds before purchasing. If you are in any doubt that this service will not work on your internet please ask for a free trial before purchasing. (The above term is to be observed especially if you are in a rural area such as the rural Australia).
19. Any notice of a cancellation of service request MUST be sent to us at least 72 hrs prior to your next payment billing in order to not be billed for the next month.
20. “Privatrax Limited’ is not responsible for the content of any external links from our website. Always see and agree to the terms of all external websites before using.
21. We do not automatically issue invoices other than standard PayPal e-mails, if you require an invoice document then please contact us to make a request for this.
22. We reserve the right to make amendments or modifications to our terms. This will become binding and it will be your responsibility to periodically check for updates and abide by the terms.
23. When referring to a 'month' or 'monthly subscription' this is for a 30 day billing period. (We usually give 31-32 days for one off payments as a form of grace period).
24. Any affiliate scheme offered by 'Privatrax Limited' will be on an 'as is' basis and can be stopped at any time. No formal contract will be offered to any affiliate unless stated in legally printed paperwork from 'Privatrax Limited'.
25. In the past year, there have been changes made to the local laws regarding VPN use in the United Arab Emirates, The People's Republic of China and Russia. We hold no liabilities over use in these countries and urge users to check that they are not breaking local laws by using any of our services. Always check local laws regarding Virtual Private Network useage.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PRODUCT ON SALE FROM PRIVATRAX LTD (VPN01.COM) IS THAT OF THE PHYSICAL SERVICE OF I.T. SUPPORT, SPECIALISING IN VIRTUAL PRIVATE NETWORKS. ANY 'TEST' VPN CONNECTION OFFERED IN ADDITIONAL TO THIS IS COMPLETELY AT OUR OWN DISCRETION AND OF NO MONETARY VALUE. These are the terms of service for the support services (& complimentary VPN accounts associated) offered by Privatrax Limited (UK). You must agree to when connecting using a VPN username ending with @vpn01.com
DISCLAIMER: THE SINGULAR PRODUCT OFFERED FOR PURCHASE BY PRIVATRAX LIMITED (UK) IS THAT OF THE VIRTUAL SERVICE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALISING IN THE AREA OF VIRTUAL PRIVATE NETWORK CONNECTIONS, WE DO NOT SELL ANY VIRTUAL PRODUCTS AND IF WE CHOOSE TO OFFER ANY TEST VIRTUAL PRIVATE NETWORK ACCOUNTS TO OUR SUPPORT CLIENTS, THIS IS COMPLETELY AT OUR OWN OBLIGATION AND IS OF NO MONETARY VALUE. ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS, PLEASE E-MAIL INFO@PRIVATRAX.COM
Any question regarding these terms of service can be answered by us (firstname.lastname@example.org).