Terms Of Service
Scroll Down to read & agree to our terms before
purchasing or connecting.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PRODUCT ON SALE FROM PRIVATRAX LTD
(VPN01.COM) IS THAT OF THE PHYSICAL SERVICE OF I.T. SUPPORT, SPECIALISING IN
VIRTUAL PRIVATE NETWORKS.
ANY 'TEST' VPN CONNECTION OFFERED IN ADDITIONAL TO THIS IS COMPLETELY AT OUR OWN DISCRETION AND OF NO MONETARY VALUE.
These are the terms of service for the support services (& complimentary VPN accounts associated) offered by Privatrax Limited (UK)
you must agree to when connecting using a VPN username ending with @vpn01.com
These are the terms of service
that you must read, acknowledge and agree to before both purchasing and
connecting to our support services
(& complimentary VPN accounts
(Please Note In this agreement, the term “You” means you the “User”, and the term “We” or “Our” means ‘Privatrax Limited’, its owners, employees, agents, and any others involved with ‘Privatrax Limited’.)
1. You must be 18 years old or older to use ‘Privatrax Limited’ support services (& complimentary VPN accounts associated).
2. We are obliged to take all measures to provide services to you with minimum downtime.
3. The information you provide when you purchase, connect and use the
service, have access only
to employees of ‘Privatrax Limited’ and payment processing supplier (PayPal). Your information may be used only by us to provide our services to you. We respect your privacy and will not share its third person,
except in the following situations:
At the request of UK law enforcement agencies in compliance with all procedures established by all applicable law.
The user has violated the rules for the use of the service.
1. You agree to receive newsletters and other occasional service
updates from ‘Privatrax Limited’ by e-mail.
2. You will be responsible for all the activities involving your account. You must respect the laws of all countries involved. You agree not to share your account with others. You can use your account on as many devices as you like, but you can have only one connection at a time for your account. Simultaneous connections for the same account from different devices are not allowed.
3. You will respect the copyright laws of both the country you are in and the country of the VPN server that you are connected to. ‘Privatrax Limited’ holds no responsibility for infringements of this.
4. You agree that you will not run any resource intensive programs that will interfere in the usage of our services by our users. You agree that you will not hog the bandwidth of our servers. We reserve the right limit bandwidth of your account if your use is overly excessive in usage.
5. You agree that services offered to are an “as is” basis, with no warranties whatsoever. We are not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, inconveniences, or whatsoever damages, or loss of profit that may arise from the use of our services.
6. We cannot and do not guarantee the speed of our services. We also cannot and do not guarantee that you will have uninterrupted services. We have no control and cannot guarantee on how the internet will perform in your area. We are not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, inconveniences, or whatsoever damages, or loss of profit that may arise from the use of our services.
7. We are not in any shape or form liable for damages of any sort (realised or unrealised) resulting from the use of, or through the use of, or arising from the use of, or the inability to use the ‘Privatrax Limited’ services pertaining to any registered user. In any event, ‘Privatrax Limited’ shall never be liable for any monetary damages beyond what the user paid to ‘Privatrax Limited’
8. Log files stored on our servers are only used for monitoring server
performance, identifying software bugs, identifying any potential security
breaches, and for the purpose of identifying abusive users.
The log files are not used for monitoring or censoring your internet activities. We respect your privacy
9. You agree:
i. You will not to pay for the service from a stolen credit card.
ii. You will not use our services to hack or attack other computers,
servers, or networks on the internet.
You will not hack our servers or resources.
iii. You will not use our services to scan (eg. port scanning, running proxy hunters) or break into other computers, servers, or networks on the internet.
iv. You will not use our services to transmit viruses/trojans/worms, etc. to other computers on the internet.
v. You will not to use our services for receiving and the distribution of
pirated copyright materials,
such as, but not limited to Pirated DVDs, Pirated CDs, Pirated Software. This includes, but is not limited to the following: The trading, selling, bartering, sharing, transmitting or receiving, of such materials.
vi. You will not use our services to send out unsolicited or fraudulent
materials. This includes,
but not limited to the following: Sending unsolicited emails (ie SPAM mail), mass-marketing mails
(even they are in a opt-in list), hate mail, unsolicited instant messages, unsolicited SMS, or identity theft or scam related materials, etc.
vii. You will not use our services to engage in illegal pornographic
activities of any sort.
This includes, but not limited to trading, bartering, selling, transmitting pornography to others,
or receiving the materials from others, etc.
viii. You will not promote or encourage criminal or terrorist activities of any sort.
ix. You will not use our services to threaten or harass others.
x. You will not use our services for any type of criminal activities.
10. We reserve the right terminate your account without notice or refund if we receive any complaints about your activities from other users, servers, companies or internet service providers.
11. If you violate any of our terms, we reserve the right to terminate your service without any advance warning or notification. No refunds or will be given.
12. If you violate any of our terms that involve criminal activities, you will forfeit all the privacy and confidentiality privileges that our service provides. No refunds or will be given.
13. General Terms
All Users of this Service shall be governed by English law.
You may be legally required to have a valid United Kingdom colour television licence in your name and use and reside these services within the United Kingdom. You may also require permission to access some TV services outside of the United Kingdom or United States. The legality to what sites and services you choose to access once connected to our servers are your responsibility, not ours and you do so at your own risk.
14. You May NOT apply for an account with us if you are residing in Afghanistan or North Korea.
15. When connected to our TV service, you will not have Peer-to-Peer (p2p) applications (such as Bit Torrent) running, unless connected to our Swedish P2P server. Abuse of this will lead to account suspension without any refund.
16. Do not download copy written material on any of our servers (including Swedish) unless you have permission to do so. If we receive a copyright infringement notice from any of our data centres, we reserve the right to suspend your complimentary VPN account with.
17. Acknowledge that ‘Privatrax Limited’ accepts no responsibility over the connection to third party websites and services and cannot guarantee the successful use of any Geographically restricted website or media service.
18. (We offer a refund within the first 24 hours of purchase and may cease this offer at any time in the future if we choose to) General Refunds after purchase will only be given if there is a fault with our support service, we have the capability of testing your account on one of our test machines on PC, Mac, Ubuntu & iPhone/Pad. If we find that this service is working fine with us, but the fault lies with your own connection (possible firewall problems your end), then you will not be liable for any refund. You may cancel your subscription with PayPal at any time to prevent any further payments from going out. No refunds will be made due to the buffering of video playback on websites when connected to our VPN servers, always check you have sufficient broadband internet speeds before purchasing. If you are in any doubt that this service will not work on your internet please ask for a free trial before purchasing. (The above term is to be observed especially if you are in a rural area such as the rural Australia.
19. Any notice of a cancellation of service request MUST be sent to us at least 72 hrs prior to your next payment billing in order to not be billed for the next month.
20. “Privatrax Limited’ is not responsible for the content of any external links from our website. Always see and agree to the terms of all external websites before using.
21. We do not automatically issue invoices other than standard PayPal e-mails, if you require a physical invoice then please contact us to make a request for this.
22. We reserve the right to make amendments or modifications to our terms. This will become binding and it will be your responsibility to periodically check for updates and abide by the terms.
23. When referring to a 'month' or 'monthly subscription' this is for a 30 day billing period, however we usually give 31-32 days for one off payments as grace
24. Any affiliate scheme offered by Privatrax / VPN01 will be on an 'as is' basis and can be stopped at any time, no formal contract will be offered to any affiliate unless stated in legally printed paperwork.
DISCLAIMER: THE SINGULAR PRODUCT OFFERED FOR PURCHASE BY PRIVATRAX LIMITED (UK) IS THAT OF THE VIRTUAL SERVICE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALISING IN THE AREA OF VIRTUAL PRIVATE NETWORK CONNECTIONS, WE DO NOT SELL ANY VIRTUAL PRODUCTS AND IF WE CHOOSE TO OFFER ANY TEST VIRTUAL PRIVATE NETWORK ACCOUNTS TO OUR SUPPORT CLIENTS, THIS IS COMPLETELY AT OUR OWN OBLIGATION AND IS OF NO MONETARY VALUE. ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS, PLEASE E-MAIL INFO@PRIVATRAX.COM
Any question regarding these terms of service can be answered by us (email@example.com).