1. Open the Control Panel, choose “Network and Internet” and then “Network and Sharing Center”. Click on “Setup a new connection or network”.
2. Select “Connect to a workspace” and then click on “Next” button.
3. Click on “Use my Internet connection”.
4. Now enter the VPN server address, then enter “VPN01” in the “Destination name”. Click on “Next” button. To see a list of our various servers.
OUR VPN SERVER LIST
uk1.vpn01.net (London, GBR)
uk2.vpn01.net (London, GBR)
uk3.vpn01.net (London, GBR)
uk4.vpn01.net (Hampshire, GBR)
uk5.vpn01.net (Hampshire, GBR)
uk6.vpn01.net (Hampshire, GBR)
uk7.vpn01.net (Coventry, GBR)
us1.vpn01.net (NYC, USA)
us2.vpn01.net (NYC, USA)
us3.vpn01.net (Los Angeles, USA)
us4.vpn01.net (Denver, USA)
us5.vpn01.net (Dallas, USA)
us6.vpn01.net (Chicago, USA)
ca1.vpn01.net (Toronto, Canada)
se1.vpn01.net (Stockholm, Sweden)
nl1.vpn01.net (Amsterdam, Holland)
de1.vpn01.net (Frankfurt, Germany)
sk1.vpn01.net (Bratislava, Slovakia)
il1.vpn01.net (Tel-Aviv, Israel)
p2p.vpn01.net (Torrent Server)
5. Enter your VPN01 Account details – your email as User name and Password.
Connect the VPN by clicking on “Connect” button.
TOOLTIP: If you get the error message “authentication failed” try switching off encryption
“connect even if no encryption”
NOTICE: Remember DO NOT DOWNLOAD TORRENTS when connected to any of our VPN servers except our Swedish server. Always remember to quit applications such as BitTorrent & UTorrent when connecting to our UK & US VPN servers. Failure to do so can result in temporary account suspension, always read our terms.