SETUP VPN ON WINDOWS 8
Follow below for standard PPTP setup
or click here to use simple Windows dialer (Recommended)
1. First, Open Network and Sharing Center from Control Panel.
Then choose Set up a new connection or network.
2. In the next window, choose: Connect to a workplace and click Next.
3. In the next window, choose Use my Internet Connection (VPN).
4. Under Internet address type the name or IP address of the VPN01 server you want to connect to.
OUR VPN SERVER LIST
SELECT A UK SERVER FOR UK TV APPS & SERVICES, A US SERVER FOR US
TV APPS AND SERVICES AND THE P2P SERVER FOR DOWNLOADING TORRENTS
uk1.vpn01.net (London, GBR)
uk2.vpn01.net (London, GBR)
uk3.vpn01.net (London, GBR)
uk4.vpn01.net (Hampshire, GBR)
uk5.vpn01.net (Hampshire, GBR)
uk6.vpn01.net (Hampshire, GBR)
uk7.vpn01.net (Coventry, GBR)
us1.vpn01.net (NYC, USA)
us2.vpn01.net (NYC, USA)
us3.vpn01.net (Los Angeles, USA)
us4.vpn01.net (Denver, USA)
us5.vpn01.net (Dallas, USA)
us6.vpn01.net (Chicago, USA)
ca1.vpn01.net (Toronto, Canada)
se1.vpn01.net (Stockholm, Sweden)
nl1.vpn01.net (Amsterdam, Holland)
de1.vpn01.net (Frankfurt, Germany)
sk1.vpn01.net (Bratislava, Slovakia)
il1.vpn01.net (Tel-Aviv, Israel)
p2p.vpn01.net (Torrent Server)
ONLY DOWNLOAD TORRENTS WHEN CONNECTED TO OUR P2P SERVER
Then enter VPN01 as the name of the connection in the Destination name box Then click Create.
5. Click on the monitor icon on the bottom right-hand corner.
6. Right–click on the VPN01 connection, and choose Properties from the menu.
7. Under Security Tab for Type of VPN select “Point to Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP)”.
Tick on “Allow these protocols” then tick on “Microsoft CHAP version 2 (MS-CHAP v2)” and click OK.
8. Now click again on the monitor icon on the bottom right-hand corner,
and find your VPN01 connection and click connect.
Enter your VPN01 username & password (that was mailed to you)
and click OK.
9. Done, your Windows 8 now should be connected to the VPN server via PPTP protocol.
Tooltip: Unticking IPV6 and selecting “connect even if no encyption”
and also double checking your username, password and server address
are all correct will solve most connection issues.
If you have any further questions regarding setup, then please see our Support Page
Alternatively you can e-mail us direct at email@example.com
NOTICE: Remember DO NOT DOWNLOAD TORRENTS when connected to any of our VPN servers except our Swedish server. Always remember to quit applications such as BitTorrent & UTorrent when connecting to our UK & US VPN servers. Failure to do so can result in temporary account suspension, always read our terms.